FIRST STEP TO STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-X3viem3SUo?wmode=transparent&rel=0&feature=oembed
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-X3viem3SUoActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-X3viem3SUo?wmode=transparent&rel=0
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-X3viem3SUo
BENEFITS OF USING THE ALCOHEMY PROGRAM
- Maintain Your Privacy through One-on-one sessions
- Step by step process to guide you
- Maintain your self-esteem
- Bolster self-belief
- Recommended by psychologists
Alcohemy Online Video Program
VIDEO PROGRAM FOR QUITTING ALCOHOL
- 14 separate step-by-step videos
- Detailed guide for alcoholism rehab
- Eliminate harmful binge drinking
- Changes how you think about alcohol use
- Reduce or Eliminate alcohol cravings
- Strategies for dealing with other’s reactions
- Eliminate fears about giving up alcohol
- Different approach than Alcoholics Anonymous
COMMUNITY FORUM AREA
- Anonymously chat with other members around the world about alcohol-related issues, experiences and solutions
- Avoid any humiliation or embarrassment of going to public alcoholic support forums
- Ask questions doubt alcoholism and request advice anonymously, that I personally answer
- Be anonymous by selecting your own online membership ID name
- Develop life-long friendships/relationships around the world, forged by a common bond
- David will consult with the client for up to 60 minutes to review and discuss the client‘s finished or partly completed Alcohemy workbook entries
- These discussions will provide the client with advice on the Alcohemy process and how their particular workbook entries align to this process.
- Conducted via Skype video, audio only, or land-line connection. David will contact the customer to schedule a time that best suits both.
Target Audience: Corporate, Government and Small Business employees, Community groups.
Duration: 50-60 minutes
Purposes of presentation:
- To explain that an alcohol dependence is just a culturally accepted habit that has been lost control of and that many people are ‘functional alcoholics’ without admitting it.
- To help attendees appreciate that they really don’t need alcohol in their lives and everything you use alcohol for can be achieved naturally and healthily.
- To help attendees appreciate that it’s not just an OK choice to live an alcohol-free lifestyle… it is the very best choice for ALL areas of their life.
Goals of presentation:
- To get every participant to at least think about their level of alcohol use and question why they feel the need to drink alcohol.
- To use my personal experiences of changing from a ‘functional alcoholic’ to living alcohol-free to help participants realise that living free from alcohol dependence makes lives much better.
MY BOOK HELPING YOU GIVE UP ALCOHOL
As a scientist by training, I was rather skeptical when I realized that this book is basically a personal story. A case of one can be misleading. All of us are unique and different, and what works for David may well only work for him. What convinces me is experimental evidence, controls and comparisons. However, as I read on, I became more and more impressed. Either David is a genius who invented all this, or he has trained himself very well indeed in the fine details of psychotherapy. I have worked as a counselling psychologist since 1991, and a great deal of the contents of this book could have come from my case notes with clients. I have not found a single statement in Alcohemy that is not evidence-based. The method described in this book worked for David, and will work for you, because it is best psychotherapeutic practice. At the same time, it is new and novel. Like everyone else, until I read Alcohemy, I believed that an alcoholic can only become a dry alcoholic, because the condition is a disease, as stated by AA. I agreed with the general assessment that many years of abstinence can be broken if an alcoholic takes a drink, even unknowingly. The urge, the desire is always there in the background. David has convinced me that it is possible to get rid of this urge, this desire to drink alcohol, and by implication to get rid of any other addiction. I have started to apply David’s ideas in my therapeutic practice, and hope the book will be widely enough known that it becomes the new accepted wisdom.
Dr. Bob Rich MSc, PhD, MAPS
David has done his research well. There is nothing contrary to what I as a psychologist would be encouraging people to do. I have encouraged clients to get onto the alcohemy site especially people who are very private and less likely to attend other groups. I have bought and lent the Alcohemy books out to people to read and it has been so well received that people have been unwilling to part with the books. Well done David!
“Why”, “Belief” and “How” are the focus points in David’s Alcohemy. He shows how the mind is our greatest asset in changing any negative habitual behavior. David went from the very depths of alcohol dependency to blissfully alcohol-free by changing how he thought about alcohol use. Since 1934 Alcoholics Anonymous has earned a tremendous reputation world-wide for helping millions of people with addictions. Seventy-five years from now, David’s book Alcohemy will have done the same.
This amazing book will truly help you see what is possible and live a richer life at the next level! When I work with my life and business planning clients, I challenge them to think differently about what is and what is possible. Then, we create the plan of action needed to get to what is possible. “Alcohemy” is a powerful life plan for people struggling with alcohol dependency, or any other negative habit. It’s clear throughout the book that David Norman is committed to helping people deal with these challenges successfully.
David’s Alcohemy not only reveals the real and hidden consequences of alcohol dependency, also the step-by-step process to being alcohol-free. He himself rose from the darkness and struggle to be completely free from desiring alcohol at all; simply by changing the way he thought. This should be a compelling read for all that habitually use alcohol.
“Powerful, life-changing! David’s open, honest approach to life, love and the road to recovery are riveting. His step-by-step process encourages and empowers the individual to take charge of their own lives, reminding them that the power to choose their own destiny is already inside them. His discreet, dignified, do-it-yourself solution is a powerful remedy for any dependency or addiction and simultaneously provides the reader confidence to repair and heal the past. Alcohemy is a true catalyst for change! David delivers his disciples from the depths of alcohol dependency, to leading a life filled with their greatest dreams and desires! Cheers to your success David!”
David’s journey through life and personal transformation has proven once again that nothing is more powerful than the mind. After years of struggle and heartache, David tapped deep into his own mind and developed his innate abilities to utilize this most powerful tool. However, he didn’t just stop once he broke through; he continually backed his efforts with positive influences and named his process Alcohemy. He now shares the secret of his personal success in the hope that others can experience the joy of living a life free from negative habitual behaviour. This is a must read for anyone concerned about creating sustained change in their life.
Alcohemy is a refreshing look into the how and why behind addiction, and David Norman’s story gives powerful insight into the role of the mind, emotion and belief in finding healing.
As psychology meets operational planning, so does the force of David Norman’s solution to leaving a destructive alcohol habit in your past, expressed in his book Alcohemy, require deep self-awareness and self-determination coupled with deliberate and detailed plans for implementation. This powerful convergence if honestly adhered to, is key to your success. A truly instructional and inspirational work.
“I have just finished listening to David Norman’s audiobook and have worked my way through the elements. I have to say as a therapeutic process this has been invaluable. I used the audiobook because I work full time and any spare time I had in the evening was usually spent with a glass of wine in my hand. The audiobook enabled me to listen to the book while driving to work and, with the additional materials on the website, it was extremely easy to work through the elements. I found the book very powerful. It helped me to view my drinking in a different light and to get to the bottom of why I had developed this destructive pattern….. Quitting is definitely the best decision I have ever made in my life. Alcohol has only ever taken from me. Now it’s time for me to reclaim and rebuild what has been lost.”
“Thank you! I’m almost finished with your book, and I’ve already learned so much about myself from the way you’ve put things in perspective for me. I’m really hoping I can stop drinking with your help. It’s a very inspirational book as well. I’m the same type of drinker that you were. Though not everyday, or all the time, but just not knowing when to stop. I’m a good person with a really bad habit that has cause many problems in my relationships and the choices I have made. I’m really tired of being stupid and regretting things I do and have done in the past. I’m looking forward to becoming a better person and someone my children and others can be proud of. Thank you again for writing such “real” book about alcoholism and the effects on everything in your life.”
“I visit the site twice daily. It has provided me with insight and inspiration to keep off the grog! I have been sober for 7 months now. Good news!”
No Name Provided
“Finally a book with a plan. A well thought out, systematic road map to sobriety with freedom and joy. David has told his story with candor and heartfelt honesty that touched me and showed me that I’m not only not alone in my experience with alcohol but I’m also not sick, have any disease and most of all I do NOT have a life sentence of constantly being vigilant to abstain. Armed with the facts, I now see it for what it was and what it is. David has given me a road map to explore who I really am, where I lost myself and the reasons I thought I needed to take a drink or drug to feel “better’. Alcohol blocked who I was and what I was experiencing, it didn’t do anything else. This step by step program, revealed to me that all I ever wanted was to be me again. I had no idea that alcohol is what hid me from me. I am radiant, happy, joyful and free and I have NO desire to screw that up by returning to alcohol of any kind. Thank you David! Cheers!”
Working with David Norman is a pleasure. His dedication and enthusiasm towards helping others is evident in every conversation we’ve shared. He is honest and forthcoming about his struggles, and readers will gravitate towards his method for overcoming their alcohol dependence.
ALCOHOL DEPENDENCE IS A CHOICE... NOT A LIFE SENTENCE!
- Have you ever woken up wishing you hadn’t drunk so much alcohol the night before?
- Has your memory of the previous night ever been a bit foggy after drinking alcohol?
- Have you ever felt embarrassed or guilty about something you did or said as a result of being intoxicated?
- Are you sick of spending too much money on alcohol or when out drinking?